- ABC music notation software.
- abcm2ps is a command line program which converts ABC to music
sheet in PostScript or SVG format. It is an extension of abc2ps which
may handle many voices per staff.
Here are an (old) example,
its features and
Latest stable version:
Many binaries (Linux, MS-Windows, MAC) may be found in the
ABC Plus home page.
Here is a
abcm2ps example of
static XHTML formatting using a Bourne shell script.
abcm2ps. It should work in any web browser.
Look at this page for more information.
abcmplugin-1.0.2 (27Kb) is
a simple NPAPI plugin for WEB browsers. It is not maintained anymore.
If you want a tune index, you may run
this Tcl script (abcmaddidx.tcl - 2016-04-27) as a back end
for PostScript output or
this one (abcmaddidx2.tcl - 2013/11/02) for XHTML output.
tclabc (1.3.7 - 192Kb)
is the last version of a Tcl interface to the ABC notation.
It is not maintained anymore.
If you don't know about the ABC notation, have a look at the
by Guido Gonzato.
by Hudson Lacerda.
ABC mailing list
- OrangePI 2
- Here is some information about
the U-boot and the kernel
(lichee and mainline).
- Cubox (Dove)
- Here is how to get (non accelerated)
video and audio with a kernel 4.3.0-rc1.
- Webcam GSPCA driver V4L version 2.
- The last version may be found in the git repositories
The new gspca maintainer is Hans de Goede.
- Simple Video Viewer.
- This very simple program (svv.c) displays or
grabs webcam images using the V4L2 interface.
It needs GTK+ and the V4L library.
- USB tools.
- parsnoop.tcl translates the traces created
by sniffbin or usbsnoop to a more readable format.
parusbmon.tcl translates the traces created
by usbmon to the same readable format.
- Microsoft's Software
- is Malware
- Music - Ton
- ABC tunes
- Sonerezh eus Breizh e ABC (music of Brittany).
- dañsou (dances) ha
- Tcl/Tk stuff.
- tksmacc (version 0.10.7 - 16Kb)
is a very simple personnal accounting program using pure Tcl/Tk (8.0)
with local_unit <-> euro conversion capability.
- Oldies but goldies.
- MicroEmacs (version 2.27 - 75Kb) is a very
small text editor with multibuffer/multiwindow capabilities which runs
on many systems: DOS, Linux, Solaris, VAX/VMS, Chorus.. and has some syntax
highlighting and UTF-8 support.