tclabc is a tcl extension which permits ABC tunes parsing
- The ABC tunes are converted into an internal representation suitable
for many tcl operations, without losing the original tune
- Most of the ABC specification is supported.
- The headers and tune symbols may be changed in many ways.
- Transposition is done automatically when changing the key signature.
- Bars may be automatically inserted.
- MIDI files may be imported and exported.
- Partial dump/include solves the selection copy/paste functions.
- MIDI input and output are supported on many systems.
tkabc is a graphical user interface written in
Tcl/Tk and using the tclabc extension for music edition.
- All of the tclabc features are offered into a graphical form.
- Parts of a tune may imported/exported using the window system
- Note input may be done thanks to a virtual piano keyboard.
- MIDI playing follows the score.
Kemm diwezhań: 23 a viz Genver 2006