pos type position
|abcm2ps >= 8.8.5
Set the direction or vertical position of some music elements.
The type may be:
It may be abbreviated.
- dynamic for dynamic decorations (crescendo, diminuendo..)
- gchord for chord information
- gstem for stem direction of grace notes
- ornament for ornament decorations (mordent, trill..)
- stem for stem direction
- tuplet for tuplet direction (abc2svg only)
- vocal for the words under the staff
- volume for the volume decorations (!p!, !fff!...)
The position may be:
When this parameter appears outside a tune or inside a tune
header, it applies to all voices.
- auto for automatic position
- above or up above the staff
- below or down below the staff
- hidden don't print or
opposite stem opposite direction for gstem
When it appears inside a tune body, it applies to the current voice only.
With abc2svg, the position may contain a space separated keyword giving
additional information about the distance of the elements from the staff:
By default, the distance is given by %%dynalign.
- align for aligning the elements in the music line
- center for centering the elements between the staves
- close for putting the elements close to the staff
- page hosted by Free