deco name type func
h wl wr [str]
Define a decoration.
This command assumes a good knowledge of the abcm2ps/abc2svg internals.
The arguments are:
- name: name of the decoration.
If it is the name of an existing decoration, this one is redefined.
When this name begins with
'head-', the note head is not drawn.
- type: type of the decoration.
The possible types are:
- 0, 1, 2: the decoration goes near the note, possibly inside the staff.
- 0: 'dot', 'tenuto'...
- 1: 'slide'
- 2: 'arpeggio'
- 3, 4: the decoration goes near the note but outside the staff.
It is usually printed above the staff.
- 3: general
- 4: below the staff
- 5, 6, 7: the decoration is tied to the staff.
It is generally printed below the staff.
- 5: above the staff (not abcm2ps)
- 6: dynamic marks
- 7: below the staff (not abcm2ps)
- 8: glissendo
- 9: alternate head
- 10: color of the note head (abc2svg only).
The color is the name of the decoration
and func is ignored
- func: with abcm2ps, postscript definition
- h: decoration height.
It is the minimum height for !arpeggio!.
With abc2svg, h may contain two values separated by a comma.
The first value is the ascent, the second one is the descent.
- wl and wr: left and right widths.
These values are actually used for general dynamic marks only.
- str: text to display (for some functions
- see code).
The text may begin with '@' (at sign) followed by x and y coordinates
as in annotations.
abcm2ps, func is not used.
The default font is the
abc2svg, func is mandatory.
It may not be a function in which case it is seen as a class name that
defines the font. Some classes are already internally defined.
These are crdc (italic 14px - default definition) and
dacs (bold 15 px).
@ as the class is accepted for compatibility
and replaced by at.
- page hosted by Free